A member of the collective Observe.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." Sir Charles Chaplin.
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 'Q&A', 'Modern Times' with Peter Kool
- Winner of Magnum's Swapshop contest/exhibition - print swap with Martin Parr, 2017
- Shortlisted, Life Framer edition II’ "Urban Life" & "Six Continents"
- Finalist, Urban Picnic's International Street Photography Awards 2013 & 2014
- Finalist, Fotoura's International Street Photography Awards 2014
- TripMag, Sept 2016 and Aug 2017
- It's Nice That, Oct 2016 and July 2017
- fLIP (London Independent Photography) Magazine, Iss.35, Dec 2016
- Creative Boom, Oct 2016
- Fotoroom, Sept 2016
- Stern Magazine, with Observe collective Sept 2015
- Resource Magazine, July 2015